RATA SOCIAL SERVICES HAS VACANCIES FOR FULL TIME SOCIAL WORKERS AT OUR; ELSBURG, SEDIBENG (VANDERBIJLPARK) AND KRUGERSDORP OFFICES
Opportunity closing date:
Monday, 18 June 2021 for ELSBURG and SEDIBENG (VANDERBIJLPARK) OFFICES and
Monday 24 June 2021 for KRUGERSDORP
Are you a dedicated and tenacious Social Worker with a passion for statutory work? Have a look at the criteria below and see if our organization is the right place for you to be.
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered NPO and CPO with a Christian ethos and our main focus is the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children’s court inquiries, and foster care services).
The NPO also implements community development projects in vulnerable communities. The Organization has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West, and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified program managers, social workers, auxiliary workers, and administrative personnel.
Please consider the criteria before applying:
CRITERIA FOR SOCIAL WORKERS:
- Applicable BA (Social work) Degree
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Valid code 08 driver’s license and driving experience (persons with only a learner’s license will not be considered and a driving test is compulsory)
- Experience in statutory work (child protection services) is highly recommended
- Bilingual: to serve the specific communities that we are responsible for, applicants have to understand, speak and write English and Afrikaans (this will be tested).
- Statutory experience is highly recommended
Please complete the application form below. Ensure that attachments (CV) are less than 1MB in size. You do not need to submit proof of qualifications or registrations at this point. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to do so.
Applications that fail to meet the above minimum requirements will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone. Please accept that the application was unsuccessful if no feedback is given by 30 June 2021.