YEAR END FUN DAY
On 17 November Rata Witbank had their annual year end function for 90 foster children. The party was hosted by Mystical Mansions, who also provided the food and drinks for the day. The children had a lot of fun with games, jumping castles, water slide, soft play, cup cake decorating and a spa for pedicures. There were a lot of sweets, chips and even a snack packet to take home. They enjoyed it very much.
We would like to say a very big thank you to the following people who helped to organise the event:
- Martie Louwrens who coordinated the function;
- Nelmarie from Mystical Mansions for the venue, food and drinks;
- Alarda from 180˚ who gave chicken nuggets, chips and bottles of water;
- Maryna Grobler for cupcakes decorating;
- Liza from CanD’zine cakes for cupcakes decorating;
- Chevonne Engelbrecht and her helpers, Caitlyn Cannan and Laconique van Wyk, for the Spa;
- There were so many people who helped the above mentioned organisers and gave donations, whose names we do not have:
- The Sandart
- ‘Let’s go fishing”
- Cash donations from various people
- Everyone who donated for the sweets, chips and goody bags
- All the volunteers and foster parents who help with the supervising.
It was a whole network of people who opened their hearts and gave their time to make this day special for the children. Without you, this day could not happen! We are so grateful for your kind hearts. We salute you….